Leading API Development by Certified API Developers
API Development is creating an application programming interface that your front-end code can speak with to create a secure connection to data in your database system. An API can be used for creating applications or even websites that have dynamic data that needs to be passed from database to user.
In the world of application and website development today, almost all powerful architectures are powered by numerous highly specialized APIs, each API is developed to serve a specific function for delivering powerful results.
What is REST?
REST: Representational State Transfer (REST) is a style of software architecture for distributed systems such as the World Wide Web. REST has emerged as a predominant Web service design model.
Well Crafted API’s for your business.
Our APIs are designed with well-crafted structure, proper authentication, performance and cached execution. Ruby is our preferred method for developing API systems, But we can code in a numerous amount of tech stacks to meet the needs of our clients.
Our API Development provides
- Proper HTTP status codes
- Secure authentication
- Support for JSON, XML, SOAP or Protocol Buffers
- High performance asynchronous calls with redis buffered messaging
- Preprocessed API response (HTTP GET)
- Persistent notification channels
- Support for MySQL Server, MongoDB or Redis
We work with a few API frameworks and they are:
- OKTA: Secure Identity Auth – SSO, Mobility Management and more.
- Apigility: RESTful API Development using PHP Provided by Zend
- Grape: Creating REST APIs in Ruby
- AuthO and AuthO Extend: SSO and User Management for SaaS Applications, it’s simple.
- StrongLoop: NodeJS API Development using LoopBack by IBM.